Hey aponu Fans today i will show a new Tech How do I start my Samsung Galaxy S5 in Safe Mode? And Also Guide How Do you get out of safe mode on Galaxy s5? Safe mode lets you turn on devices with third-party apps disabled. Then you can easily uninstall applications that may cause a conflict or software problem. turn on or off safe mode samsung galaxy s5
What is safe mode for Galaxy S5?
If it detects that your device sometimes freezes or sometimes does not respond, it may be due to a third party application. To see if this is the case, you need to boot the device in safe mode and check if the symptoms occur later. If the symptoms disappear while using the phone in safe mode, the problem is likely to be caused by a third-party application. When you turn on the device in “Safe Mode,” you can use your device in the normal way, but without other third-party applications running or available. Third party means any application you have downloaded to your phone.
This Article Help this page How to Turn on Safe mode in Samsung Galaxy S5. And also guide How to Turn Off Safe mode in Samsung Galaxy S5
How Do I Start My Samsung Galaxy S5 in Safe Mode?
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold thePower/Lock key
- When ‘Samsung Galaxy S5’ appears on the screen, release the Power
- Immediately after releasing the Power key, press and hold the Volume down
- Continue to hold the Volume down key until the device finishes restarting.
- Safe modewill display in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Release the Volume downkey when you see Safe Mode.
- Uninstall apps that are causing a problem.
How Do you get out of safe mode on Galaxy s5?
- Press and hold the Power
- Tap Restart.
We hope this post is very helpful for How do I start my Samsung Galaxy S5 in Safe Mode? And Also Guide How Do you get out of safe mode on Galaxy s5? please leaves its Comments below