Best free video editing software windows Video editing has become more and more popular because of the popularity of video cameras and the convenience of sharing videos online. To save money, you can use some video editing tools that are free to edit videos. But it can be difficult to find such a good program for Windows, since today there are too many free video editing programs available in the market. What is the best option between them? Let’s take a look at the top 10 free video editing software for Windows below:
You can find a large number of free video editing software for Windows PC over the internet, but in general, most of them do not offer the same quality you would probably expect from commercial software. However, we help you collect the best free video editing software for PC. Let’s take a look at some of the top 10 free video editing software for Windows:
How to Choose a Best Video Editing Software for Windows
Here are the Top 10 Video Editing Apps Review For Windows Users. Please check all the apps you have, which you like best. And also please let her others know and comment please:-
1. Windows Movie Maker
Windows Movie Maker is a free video editing tool for Windows and users can make home movies by simple drag-and-drop. It contains features such as video effects, video transitions, adding titles/credits, audio track, timeline narration, and Auto Movie. What’s more, new effects and transitions can be added and existing ones can be modified using XML code. This website provides a good resource for encoding your media files from MP4 to WMV format and enjoy. You will be able to choose the conversion quality and also some of the advanced options like FPS, resolution and Video Bitrate etc.
- Price: Free
- Easy to use.
- Allows you to easily import videos and pictures and make your videos perfect.
- Enables you to share your movies on YouTube and other video sharing websites.
- It is not user-friendly for Windows 7 and XP as it is only designed for Vista only.
- Very limited as far as functionality is concerned.
- Supported platform: It is designed for Windows Vista only.
Download And Learn More About Information Windows Movie Maker
Designed for frame capture of video files only, VirtualDub is a free video editing software that can accomplish just any task for cleaning and trimming videos. The software is capable of changing the original audio of the video, cutting and splitting videos and extending the number of formats to work with. It is mostly best at processing AVI files but it does not have the advanced editing capabilities like most software. The software comes with capture features for VFD drivers for the AVI2 files created when capturing videos with your TV tuner or any other external device.
- Price: Free
- For a 1.4MB software its features are just incredible.
- It has user friendly interface.
- It is very reliable when it comes to the most essential editing.
- It is extremely clear and simple to use.
- It does not support a lot of video formats like MPEG2 and QuickTime.
- Supported platform: Supports Windows 95/ 98, Windows XP, Vista and Windows NT.
Download And Learn More About Information VirtualDub
Create a great looking video, even if you’ve never made one before. Camtasia makes it easy to record your screen or import your own video and audio files (MP4, WMV, MOV, AVI, etc.). The multi-track timeline expands to fit all your projects. Split clips into two, remove portions of a clip, or delete one entirely. You can also add music, photos, narration, and more. Anyone can make and share engaging videos with Camtasia. Upload your videos to Youtube, Vimeo, Facebook. Make videos from start to finish in hours, not days.
- Price: Free Trial / buy
- Record any part of your screen, down to the pixel.
- Webcam lets you add a personal touch to your video.
- Import images, audio, and video up to 4K resolution.
- Build your videos quickly with multiple tracks for images, video, text, and audio.
- Arrows, callouts, shapes, and more help you get your point across.
- Add an intro/outro to the beginning or end of a clip, image, shape, or text.
- The system requirement for Camtasia software is much higher, it demands high performance type PC so you cannot run it over old systems.
- It does not provide any free upgrade.
Download And Learn More About Information Camtasia
4. Wondershare Filmora
Wondershare Filmora Video Editor is an easy video editing tool for users to create professional-looking videos. It comes with multiple great video editing features and effects. It’s very easy to learn and easy to use, even people who don’t have much video editing experience can start it right away! Filmora Video editing software is one of best video editing software Filmora is the best tools video editing, and easy way make it good and professional video. This software is very helpful for video editing and directly uploaded feature for social media some example: YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo.
- Price: Free Trial / buy Free Licences key
- Cut, trim, rotate, join videos Transitions, intro/text, sound effects, etc
- Easy-to-use Power tools like Tilt-shif, Mosaic, and Face Off
- Picture-in-picture, Split screen, and Green screen Pan and zoom for video and photo
- Audio denoise, audio equalizer and mixer Video stabilization and color correction
- Multi-track for video, audio, image and effects Action camera video editing
- Plenty of Effect packages Upload the editing videos to YouTube or Facebook
- Burn videos to a DVD or transfer to mobie devices
- Video input,Output formats: AVI, MP4, MOV, VOB, 3GP, ASF, F4V, M4V, MPG, TS, TRP, M2TS, MTS, AVCHD, TP, DAT, WMV, MKV, DV, MOD
Download And Learn More About Information Wondershare Filmora
Avidemux allows you to do basic video editing (no audio editing) without having to worry about loss of video quality. But Avidemux also has a few more tricks up its sleeve. For starters, the program supports multiple video formats, including AVI, DVD, MPEG, QuickTime, and MP4. What’s more, Avidemux comes with several filters that allow you to perform a host of different functions, from flipping and rotating clips, to adding subtitles, to adjusting colors and brightness levels.
- Price: Free
- It has a simple and intuitive interface.
- Very easy to download and install.
- Comes with advanced features.
- Offers detailed tutorial to newbie’s.
- It can be a little difficult to understand how the program works especially if it’s your first to use it but the good thing is that it comes with a very detailed tutorial.
- Supported platform: Windows 7 including 32 bit and 64 bit, Windows 2000, Windows XP and Vista And Up.
Download And Learn More About Information Avidemux
6. Machete Video Editor Lite
At the simple end of the spectrum is Machete Video Editor Lite, which allows you to cut, copy and paste different sections of video. Video Editor Lite was designed “to cut quickly and simply” your video files. “The program’s intuitive interface means you will not have to waste time mixing up support documents.
And because Video Editor Lite does not re-encode video files when you cut them, you do not have to worry about losing video quality. The main drawbacks of the program? It only supports AVI and WMV video formats, and does not allow audio editing. However, if you have zero video editing experience and only need to make simple edits, it’s a great choice.
Download And Learn More About Information Machete Video Editor Lite
7. Ezvid Free Video Editing Software
It is considered the best free video editor software in the world because it is the only free software for Windows that can hold the computer screen with a click of a button. It’s all in a video editing software so you can do a lot with it. What’s more, it is much easier to use than the rest of the free editing program. This is a unique speech synthesis feature known as a “text to speech” system that allows you to convert simple text into a computer language.
- Price: Free
- You can upload your videos directly to YouTube.
- The software is completely free of any cost.
- It can make a video or a slideshow in less than three minutes.
- To be able to download and use the software no registration is needed.
- To install the software you don’t require any codec packs.
- It does not give you options to save or export your videos to your Vimeo, computer or Facebook but only on YouTube.
- It takes quite some time to record like 45 minutes maximum.
- Supported platform: It supports all Windows platforms including Windows 8, Windows 7, XP SP3 and Vista.
Download And Learn More About Information Ezvid Free Video Editing Software
Blender is the free open source 3D content creation which supports all major operating systems under the GNU General Public License. Blender has many advanced features, such as modifier-based modeling tools, powerful character animation tools, a node-based material, etc. and is one of the best video editors for both Windows and Mac.
- Price: Free
- It’s very versatile and lightweight.
- Perfect for designers, graphic artists and 3D enthusiasts.
- It comes with so many savvy features.
- Offers quality professional 3D at no cost.
- Like Avidemux, newbie’s might find it a bit complicated to understand how to use blender but with time this becomes a past tense.
- Supported platform: Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows 2000 and Windows Vista And Up.
Download And Learn More About Information Blender
Lightworks is mostly known as a professional video editing program that can support videos in SD, HD and even 4K video formats. With its strong editing function, it has been chosen by many films as movie maker. Fortunately, Lightworks offers a free version to common users which may have a limitation of exporting projects in MP4 format to Vimeo and YouTube with maximum 720p resolution. If you try to experience the Oscar nominated editors’ chosen video editing application, you can try Lightworks free version.
- Price: Free
- Support SD, HD and 4K video files editing
- Incredible timeline (change clip speed, control clip and track volume, add effects and transitions, etc.)
- With realtime titling effects, realtime effects, advanced multicam editing, second monitor output, etc. Functions
- Support sharing to Vimeo (1080p max.) and YouTube (720p max.) in free version
- Input: ProRes, Avid DNxHD, AVC-Intra, DVCPRO HD, RED R3D, DPX, H.264, XDCAM EX/HD 422
- Output: MPEG4/H.264
Download And Learn More About Information Lightworks
10. Cinefx Jahshaka
Jahshaka is the first OpenSource Realtime Editing and Effects System in the world. With the power of OpenGL and OpenML, it gives users exceptional levels of performance. It currently supports Linux, OS X, Irix and Windows and is considered one of the best free video editor for Windows.
Download And Learn More About Information Cinefx Jahshaka
we hope this post is very helpful How to Choose a Best Video Editing Software for Windows users please leaves its Comment’s below