Guide creating strong password Hello everyone i want To Show You Create Secure Strong Password, easy step follow now an Create Secure Strong Password, so everyday save your account password save money and your Life Create Secure Strong Password
Two essential password rules, following two rules are bare minimal that you should follow while creating a password.
Stick with passwords that are at least 8 characters in length. The more character in the passwords is better, as the time taken to crack the password by an attacker will be longer. 10 characters or longer are better.
Should contain at least one character from each of the following group. At least 4 characters in your passwords should be each one of the following.
- Lower case alphabets
- Upper case alphabets
- Special Characters
I call the above two rules combined as “8 4 Rule” (Eight Four Rule):
- 8= 8 characters minimum length
- 4= 1 lower case + 1 upper case + 1 number + 1 special character.
Just following the “8 4 Rule” will be a huge improvement and instantly make your password much stronger than before for most of you who don’t follow any guidelines or rules while creating a passwords. If your banking and any financially sensitive website passwords doesn’t follow the “8 4 Rule”, I strongly suggest that you stop everything now and change those passwords immediately to follow the “8 4 Rule”.
How to Make a Strong password?
- Carry on “8 4 Rule”. Like I stated above this is the foundation of making a strong password.
- Unique Roles. Should contain at least 5 unique roles. You already have 4 several characters if you’ve followed “8 4 Rule”.
- Apply Password Boss. Strong passwords are hard to remember. So, as part of creating a powerful password you need a reliable and trusted way of recalling the strong password. Using password management tool to store passwords should really come to be a habit. Anytime you create a password, notice it down on a password manager tool, that will encrypt the pass word and store it safe for you. I suggest Password Dragon (Shameless plug. I’m the developer of this software), a free, easy and safe password manager that works on Computers, Linux, and Mac. This may also be launched from the USB drive. There are a lot of cost-free password administrator tools available, choose the one which best rooms your taste and uses it.
- Use Passphrase. If you don’t want to work with password management tool, Use Passphrase to easily remember the passwords. You can use initials of a song or a phrase that are really common to you. for e.g. “Passwords are like underwear’s, modify yours often!” term can be converted to a good password “Prlu, Curs0!”
How to Avoding weak passwords.
- Keep the following in your password. Actually part of your passwords must not be something in the following things.
- Password similar as username or part of the username
- The title of family people, buddies or pets.
- Private info about yourself or relative’s members. This contains the generic information that can be acquired about you very easily, such as birth date, phone number, vehicle license plate number, streets name, residence/home number etc.
- i.e successive alphabets, numbers or keys on the keypad. for e.g. abcd, 12345, qwert.
- Dictionary words and phrases. Book words with number or character in ideal or back
- Genuine word from any language
- Word identified in the dictionary with quantity substitution for word look alike. for e.g. Changing the letter O with number 0. i.e password.
- Any of the above in reverse sequence,Any of the above with a number in front or back.
- Empty password
Password Advice For Secure:
- In case a site offers two-factor authentication, apply With two-factor authentication, you get a text message when you try signing in via a new PC.
- In case you have to offer a password, use a website like One Time Secret. The site makes a link to a page with your security password info (or whatever info you select, really), and once the page is seen once, it is gone forever.
- Do not save passwords or use “remember me” in public computers.
- Maintain written passwords stored safely. Consider keeping them in a secure or a safe-deposit box so that they’ll only be accessed by those who require knowing.
- Do not change your passwords, until you believe they’ve been compromised. Changing your password regularly does not get an effect on the likelihood of it being cracked.