This aponu teaches…Today learn about what is google adsense, and How does adsense works, and How to use adsense.. under the example: google adsense tutorial earn money use adsense works.
You will find this post to answer these questions
Adsense introduction and what is adsense
Why do you use AdSense, benefit from using adsense
How to make money with google adsense
Pros and Cons to Making Money with Google AdSense
How to create and set up google adsense account
How to create ads unit and place adsense code in site
What is mean adsense CPC and increase revenue
Google adsense impressions and CTR
Adsense pin and Payment
Adsense at a glance – adsense highlights
In this guide we shall explore various facets of Google Adsense program. First, we will begin with a brief introduction to Adsense program. Do you want to learn everything about there is to know about Google AdSense? This is your adsense A-Z guide.
I have tried to add as much information & various AdSense tips and tricks as possible which users can implement to significantly increase their revenue. adsense is very strict about their policies, so make sure you read the official adsense guide to learn about the best practices for monetizing with AdSense.
Helpful links for both newbies and gurus to make the most of your AdSense account.
- How to qualify google adsense for blogger to check eligibility adsense
- How to get google adsense account approve for Youtube
- How to get google adsense account approval for Blogger
- How much money can you make from google adsense
- How to protect google adsense from invalid click activity
- How much money make per click and page view from adsense
Adsense Introduction and What is Adsense
AdSense is one of two large parts of Google’s advertising system. The other part is called AdWords.
AdSense is the platform that delivers advertisements to websites, YouTube videos, and other Google website publishers across the internet. AdWords is the platform that helps advertisers create and publish advertisements on publisher’s websites.
Google AdSense is one of the most popular and highest paying online advertisement service provided by Google. Using Google AdSense you can generate revenue by placing ad on your website or blog. Both services are free to join anybody can sign up and simple way to earn money..
Why do you use AdSense, benefit from using AdSense
Right ads for your website means Google AdSense only show the ad on your website that is relevant to your content. Example: Suppose your website content is about education then the ad appear on your website are related to education or technology.
Only the highest paying ads are live on your youtbe and website or blog.
You can block the ads that you don’t like to appear on your website .You can choose ad size as per your choice and put the ad where you want to place it.
Now a days huge number of user coming from mobile devices so to make your website more mobile friendly Google AdSense provide responsive ads.
How to Make Money With Google Adsense
Making a significant amount of money with AdSense requires a plan. Here are tips for maximizing AdSense revenue:
- Read and adhere to Google’s rules. Webmasters must comply with Google’s webmaster policiesas well as the AdSense program policy.
- Don’t click on your own ads or ask others to click on them. Incentivizing clicks, buying Pay Per Click (PPC) space, or using a program designed to drive traffic to AdSense pages are against the rules. Remember, Google isn’t very forgiving about breaking the rules, so be sure to adhere to them.
- Have great content your target market wants to read. Ultimately, money is made, whether through AdSense or other monetization methods, by providing valuable content and quality traffic to your blog or website.
- Use honest, organic traffic building website promotion techniques, especially search engine optimization and article marketing.
- Test ad types and placement to find the options that lead to the most income.
- Read email from Google, especially if it’s sending a warning about something it doesn’t like on your site. Failure to deal with Google’s complaints will lead to termination of the program.
You can better 2 way make money with adsense, There are two good ways YouTube and Website or Blog
Pros and Cons to Making Money with Google AdSense
The Google AdSense program has several great advantages including:
- It’s free to join.
- Eligibility requirements are easy, which means you can monetize your website or blog even when it’s new.
- There are a variety of ad options and several you can customize to fit the look and feel of your site.
- Google pays monthly (if you meet the $100 threshold) by direct deposit.
- You can run ads on several websites from one AdSense account.
- There are options to run ads on mobile devices and RSS feeds.
- You can easily add it to your YouTube and Blogger accounts.
With that said, there are a few drawbacks to AdSense as well:
- Google can terminate your account in an instant, and it’s not very forgiving if you break the rules.
- Like all forms of online income, you need targeted traffic in order to make money.
- When people click on an AdSense ad, you do make some money, but your visitor also leaves your site.
- It doesn’t necessarily pay more than other similar programs.
AdSense is a great monetization option, but it’s not a get-rich-quick or make-money-doing-nothing option. Further, Google has a lot of rules that aren’t always noticed upfront.
As a result, many website owners found out the hard way that they’d violated a Google policy, and have lost their account forever.
How to Create and Set up Google Adsense Account
Important: Google Adsense team analyzes your submission request, and may or may not approve your account.Here is begginer guide to apply and set up adsense account for website, or BlogSpot blog, or Youtube.
- Create AdSense account for YouTube
- Create AdSense account for Website
- Create AdSense account for Blogger
If your adsense account is disapproved,Take your time to fix the issues on your blog that is mentioned by google adsense rejection email and apply again. Remember, if you are disapproved, you can apply again and again until you finally get approved by google adsense.
How to Create Ad Unit and place Adsense Code in Site
To place Google AdSense code in your website or blog please follow the below step:
Types of AdSense Ads
Google offers a variety of ad types to run on your website, including:
- Text: Text ads use words, either as an Ad Unit (one offer) or a Link Unit (list of offers), and come in a variety of sizes. You can customize the color of the box, text and link.
- Images: Image ads are graphic ads. They come in a variety of sizes. You can choose an option that mixes both text and image ads.
- Rich media ads include HTML, Flash or other interactive feature.
- AdSense for Search allows you to have a Google search box on your site. When a user enters a term and conducts a search, a search results page opens with AdSense ads. You can customize the color scheme of the search results page to harmonize with your web site.
How to Create Ad Unit From Adsense
#1. Sign in your AdSense account
#2. At the left upper side select “My Ads” options
#3. Click the “new ad unit”. And adsense says, what type of ad would you like to create. Are you like responsive ads, then select “text & display ads”
#4. Then put a name on the name(any name) input field and select responsive ads and click on the save and get code.
#5. Then copy the ad code and place it to your website HTML code where you want to display the advertise.
What is mean Adsense CPC and Increase Revenue
The cost-per-click (CPC) is the revenue you earn when someone click on your ad. The CPC is depend on the advertiser. Some advertiser paying more money for advertise in other hand some advertiser paying less money.
The cost-per-click (CPC) is also depend on the country. In country like India, pakistan, get less money as compare to country like USA, UK. Example: For example a click on an ad from USA and UK can pay you up to $1 to $2 and click on same ad from india can pay you $.03 to $0.25.
Increase AdSense CPC depend upon many things like
- Ad network
To increase AdSense CPC the content is very important. Always try to write good content that fulfilment the requirement of user query. A good and unique content must increase your Adsense CPC.
If most of the visitor for your website or blog coming from country like USA and UK then the CPC your CPC must be high.
Google Adsense CPC is also depend upon the platform. Click from Laptop, Desktop are giving more revenue as compare to mobile and tablet.
Almost 2500 to 3000 Ad network are under Google adsense. Some Ad network give less than $0.05 .You can go there and see yourself how much each ad network is paying you. You can also allow or block ad network there easily as per your choice. Allow these ad network which give more CPC.
Google Adsense Impressions and CTR
Suppose you place 3 ad in a page and a visitor visit that page then you get 3 impressions from that page .Some time you get more than 3 impressions from a page where you place 3 ad depend upon the visitor time spent on that page.
Page RPM = (Estimated earnings / Number of page views) * 1000
Suppose your estimated earning is $1 and number of page visit is 500.Then the page RPM is ($1/500)*1000=$2.
The impression RPM is the average earnings per one thousand impressions.
Impression RPM = (Estimated earnings / Impressions) * 1000
Suppose your estimated earning is $1 and your impression is 2000. Then your Impression RPM is ($1/2000)*1000=$0.5 approximately.
The CTR stand for clickthrough rate is the percentage of of impressions that led to a click.
Adsense Pin and Payment
However, before you get paid, you need to verify a few things. After you earn 10$ in adsense account. then google send letter in your address postal code or zip code. Your postal or zip address receive a adsense letter 2-4 weeks, then you collect the adsense letter. Re-enter the letter pin code in adsense account. and you are also see this notice in adsense account after reaches 10$ earn.
Google pays monthly through direct deposit or check, but will not issue an AdSense payment until your earnings reach or exceed $100. If you don’t earn $100 in one month, your earnings roll over and are added to the next month. Each time you reach the $100 threshold, Google will issue a payment on the next payment period. Through your AdSense account, you can see your current earnings, what ads are generating the most clicks, and more.
AdSense at a glance- Adsense highlights:
- It is owned by Google.
- It generates a large part of Google’s income.
- Adsense ads are shown in the websites that participate in the Google Adsense program (these are called the Adsense Publishers).
- Adsense is a platform for publishers i.e. those people that have a website and want to show Google Ads. The system for advertisers i.e those who want to advertise their products or services in Google, is Google Adwords.
- Adsense ads can be shown on mobile devices as well.
- Adsense works with EPC (earnings per click) and CPC (cost per click). Publishers will get paid for clicks on ads appearing in their websites.
- Currently (Feb 2017), Adsense publishers receive 68% of the click cost and Google 32%. This means that if an advertiser pays $1 for each click on his ads, the adsense publisher will get $0.68 and Google $0.32
- Anybody (above 18) with a website that meets the Google Adsense guidelines can participate in the program.
- Adsense has strict rules that should not be violated for any reason. It is your responsibility as an adsense publisher to know and follow the rules.
- Adsense has a number of products suited for desktop websites, videos, games, mobile apps and more.
- Adsense ads can have a number of formats and sizes including text and images.
- Adsense publishers get paid monthly by Google.
I tried to explain the short article for AdSense, If you like this article, then share the post and comment. You can read more about Adsense in this site !!