How do I change my password on Google?
Hello friends I am show you how to Change password gmail account.
The first password that most people will want to change is their email password. And even though Google’s Gmail client is the most popular in the world. changing your Gmail login isn’t as straightforward of a process as you might expect it to be. Luckily, that’s what we’re here for. Read on to find out how to set a new password for your Gmail account.
Note: that you cannot change your Gmail password from within the Gmail app on your phone.
How to Change a Gmail password?
1. Go to Gmail in your browser Sign in your Account.
2. Click the gear icon in the upper right-hand corner.
3. Click Setting
4. Click “Accounts and Import” at the top.
5. Click The Change Password.
6. First, you’ll be prompted to re-enter your current password. Next, in the screen pictured below, you’ll need to enter a new password — twice (note that you can’t reuse an old password once you change it). Plus, any Gmail password you use must consist of eight characters. Once you satisfy these requirements, just click the blue “Change Password” button, and you’ll be good to go!
Note: Sign back into Gmail on any of your devices. You’ll be signed out of Gmail and your Google account on any device that is currently signed in (such as your phone). You’ll need to enter your new password any place that you use Gmail or your Google account.